The Good Neighbor Airport
Gift certificates are available at the front desk for any amount. Visit 8300 Airport Road.
Want to rent a plane? Then contact Morey Airplane Company. Our personal, friendly service is second to none! We've got great rates, great planes, and a great crew.
Please read thoroughly. If you would like to rent one of Morey's aircraft, a short checkout with an instructor will be necessary. Please download and complete the aircraft rental agreement and bring it with you on the day of your checkout.
• Renter shall have a current medical certificate and flight review within the past 24
months (in accordance with FAA regulations).
• Renter shall have flown the aircraft (or heavier model) within the past 30 days or pass a
recurrent instructional flight.
• Renter shall comply with the applicable FAA regulations during the time of operation of the aircraft.
• Renter agrees to contact the Morey Airplane Company office should any delay occur in returning the aircraft at the agreed time.
• Renter agrees to contact the Morey Airplane Company office should any mechanical problem occur that requires repair before flight.
• Renter agrees to use only public use airports unless an emergency or with special
authorization from the management.
• Renter agrees to a two-hour minimum per 24 hour day. (Unless weather or mechanical
difficulties arise, in which case, the renter shall notify the Morey office.) In the case of
extended delays it shall be the renter's responsibility to return the aircraft to the Morey Airport Company or, at his expense, arrange for a Morey pilot to return the aircraft.
• If you are new to Morey Airplane Company, we require that you be checked out by our
instructors and have a renter pilot insurance policy.
$45 per hour
Flight and ground instructions
$45 per hour
Instructions in outside aircraft
$55 per hour
Introductory flight lessons
$50 for Cessna 152
$75 for Cessna 172